Privilege PRM Mobile Home – suitable for persons with reduced mobility (2 bedrooms) 32m² (in use for 3-5 years)
- Lounge/dining area with a 140x190cm sofa bed, small kitchen with a hob, fridge, freezer, sink, microwave, coffee machine, hot water, heating.
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140x190cm, 1 bedroom with 2 80x190cm single beds, 4 duvets, 6 pillows.
- Extra-large bathroom with shower, sink and WC.
- 18m² semi-sheltered terrace with a side extension and garden furniture.
- Included: TV, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, 2 relaxing deck chairs.
This mobile home focuses above all on accessibility, space and easy moving. Its layout and ergonomics aim to meet the needs of persons with disabilities or reduced mobility as best as possible.
A living room with plenty of space, an extra-large shower, “Tourisme et Handicap”-recommended facilities, etc. Everything about this accommodation option was designed for holidaymakers with reduced mobility to enjoy their stay.
Although particularly suitable for persons with reduced mobility, this model nevertheless provides exceptional level of comfort for all types of holidaymakers. It is likely that the design of this model, with its completely unobstructed extra-large spaces, will seduce guests who need space, such as families with young children, or athletes who need space to store their equipment. The spacious areas of this mobile home design will delight everyone!
Ideal for 4 adults, 2 children
The design of mobile homes may vary depending on the model