Welcome to the campsite bar
Mathieu, our barman will be pleased to showcase his professional skills!
Taste a real Cuban mojito, with infused! Mathieu can also of course make custom cocktails to satisfy your personal tastes. Don’t miss out!
After a busy day, come and enjoy a cocktail (with or without alcohol), a cold drink or an ice cream or pancake on our terrace. A great way for adult to watch their little ones playing around in the campsite’s aquatic area.
With friends or family, you’ll see how friendly the atmosphere at our restaurant/bar/grill/pizzeria/bar is and you’ll no doubt spend unforgettable evenings to tell friends and family about at the end of your holidays in the Vendée.
The bar-restaurant is where many events take place, but also the place where many friendships are born!
The Restaurant in low season
- At lunch and in the evening, we offer snacks to take away (ham and chips, nuggets and chips, croque-monsieur cheese and ham toasties)
- Tuesday evenings: mussels and chips
- Friday evenings: homemade pizza
The Restaurant (July and August)
The bar/grill/pizzeria at Les Alouettes Campsite allows you to eat on site or to take meals so you can spend your holiday in Vendée as you like.
At lunchtime, we offer snacks (ham and chips, nuggets and chips) and in the evening, we have a wider selection of meals to have on site or to take away: around fifteen pizzas on tomato or cream base, grilled meats, steaks, kebab skewers (depending on the chef’s inspiration), kebab meat, burgers, salads, all served with homemade chips. Is your mouth watering yet?
Mussels and chips evening
Every Tuesday evening, in July and August, a mussels and chips are served from 7:00 p.m.: eat on site or take your delicious regional mussels away with you and enjoy our delicious homemade recipe. Each portion is served with real chips.
- The Bar-Restaurant is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to midnight (at the latest) from 1st July to 31st August.
- Low season from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., closed on Saturdays
- Payments in cash and holiday cheques are accepted