In order for all our holidaymakers to have a pleasant holiday, our campsite enforces a set of mandatory rules
NOISE AND SILENCE
Campsite premises must be completely silent between midnight and 7:00 a.m. We specifically ask guests to respect the calm and tranquility of the campsite by making sure they avoid making any noise that could disturb their neighbours:
- excessively loud conversations
- music devices and other devices
- closing car boots and doors loudly
- The swimming pool must be accessed via the foot bath and guests must shower before using the facilities.
- Shoes must be left outside.
- Swimming is only allowed with swimming trunks for hygienic reasons. Shorts and board shorts are strictly forbidden.
- It is forbidden to dive, push, run, smoke or eat on pool premises.
DRIVING AND VEHICLE PARKING
- The speed limit is 10km/h inside the campsite.
- Driving is forbidden from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Access to the campsite will be closed.
- Everyone must make sure they park their vehicle on their pitch.
- In case you plan to leave early, make sure you park your vehicle outside the campsite.
- The campsite guard’s number should only be used in case of emergency (health problems, noise at night)
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH CAMPSITE RULES
In the event of repeated infringements of the campsite rules, the campsite manager reserves the right to terminate holiday contracts.