Leisure & Activities
Located between Les Sables d’Olonne and Saint Gilles, our 4-star campsite in the Vendée region, in Brétignolles-sur-Mer, has everything you need.
Les Alouettes Campsite offers a variety of activities for young and old (from July to August).
Kids Club for children
The Kids’ Club for children aged 5-12 is open from Monday to Friday, from 6 July to 28 August 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Children’s imaginations will wander through drawing, handy crafts and cooking workshops. They’ll also have the opportunity to take part in treasure hunts, put on a performance show, etc.
Perfect for making holiday friends!
The Kids’ Club is free. Just register your child during the welcome event every Sunday at 7:00 p.m. by going up to our entertainment team.
Near the bar-restaurant, Les Alouettes Campsite in the Vendée offers a games room with a variety of games. All day long, have as much fun as you like with family and friends thanks to our games room. It has an air hockey table, table football, a pool table, a pinball machine, a car game, and a number of surprise-egg and chewing gum machines.
Playgrounds & facilities
- a mini football pitch
- a beach volleyball court
- two table tennis tables
- two petanque grounds: in the high season, tournaments take place at the beginning of every week.
- A nest swing, to swing alone or with others, in the safest conditions.
- A slide that will delight our youngest guests
- Body boomers: outdoor training apparatus that will help you stay in shape. The porch swing, suitable for people with reduced mobility (PRM), strengthens the upper part of your body.
- a giant trampoline
- the playground also has a marble ground for calm but strategic games––a leap back in time to the 70s and 80s!
In Brétignolles-sur-Mer, Les Alouettes Campsite puts in its best efforts to satisfy holidaymakers’ high demand.
Tournaments and activities during the day
Enjoy plenty of daytime activities at your 4-star campsite near Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
From the age of 12, compose your own team and sign up for a badminton, bowling, petanque or water games tournament. May the best player win!
Several times during the week, and upon registration, our entertainers provide sports sessions: zumba, pilates (gentle body-strengthening exercise), body attack, and an initiation to “modern jazz” dancing.
There are activities on offer every afternoon, including “Koh-Lanta”, “Ford Boyard”, braiding workshops, sports tournaments, etc.
To mark the end of these daytime activities, every evening we organise pre-dinner games: You’re bound to have fun!
We offer many free activities from 5th July to 31st August, organised by our entertainment staff or professional service providers for unforgettable evenings.
- Dance floor evening, every Sunday from 9:00 p.m. with themes such as: From the 80s to today, Dress-in-white, Latino, etc.
- Mussels and chips and free concert: every Tuesday evening
- Evening show: every Thursday evening
- Bingo night: your chance to win many prizes!
- My Campsite’s Got Talent: every Friday
- Karaoke night: one evening a week all summer long.
Imitations, comedians, performances:
- Our mentalist-magicians embark you on a journey.
- Music bands who provide evening entertainment throughout the season