4-star holiday campsite in Vendée
In Brétignolles-sur-Mer, near the sea, come and stay at Les Alouettes campsite, with rented mobile homes, chalets, furnished canvas bungalows and campsite pitches.
Our 4-star family campsite is in a leafy setting, a 5-minute drive away from the beaches, and welcoming visitors to human-sized camping facilities (130 pitches). A wide range of leisure activities are on offer, with swimming pools, a children's club, activities for teenagers and adults, sports and shows in July and August. Our team will be at your service to make sure your stay is one of your most memorable holidays.
On your own, with your loved one, family or friends, come and relax and have fun at the campsite swimming pool and start your day, for example, with some early morning exercises in the pool.
You can also make the most of our special activities, the campsite restaurant and pizzeria in July and August - a great time is guaranteed!
At Les Alouettes campsite, we have a wide range of accommodation for holidays adapted to your family situation and your budget. From a camping pitch to a rented chalet, mobile homes or furnished canvas bungalows: you can choose what best suits you according to the space, budget, comfort and facilities.
NEW: in July and August, check in on Wednesday or Saturday for 3 nights, 4 nights, 7 nights, 10 nights...
Les Alouettes campsite is open from 1 April 2017 to 24 September 2017. You can book your stay at any time of year by telephone on 02-51-22-96-21, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the reservation tab.
Reception opening hours at your campsite:
- Off season, Monday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12.30 and 3 to 7 p.m. Closed on Sunday afternoons, but you can contact the caretaker on 06 64 05 44 85.
- In July and August, Monday to Friday from 10 to 1 and from 3 to 7 p.m., and non-stop on Saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
A free shuttle service to the beach is available from 10 July to 1 September 2017, from Monday to Friday. Please sign up at the reception.
To introduce all the team and the part each person plays during your stay, a welcome drink is organised every Sunday at 6.30 p.m. in July and August.
Services on offer from reception:
- Grocery: basic products only. You can reserve and pick up your shopping when you arrive at the U Drive supermarket in Brétignolles-sur-Mer and/or at the E. Leclerc Drive in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
- Laundrette: washing-machine and dryer tokens - €4.90 per token.
- Sheet and pillowcase rental – €11.90 per bed.
- Baby kit rental, €28 per week: bath, portable cot, high chair. If possible, please make your request when you book (quantities limited).
- Board games and books to borrow free of charge.
- Iron and ironing board, hairdryer, parasol and vacuum cleaner can be borrowed free of charge.
- Postcards for sale.
- Campsite barriers are open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., every day.
- Access for people with reduced mobility.
- Pets accepted on the campsite (see prices) when kept on a lead and after presentation of a health-record booklet on arrival.
- Bikes for rent: in partnership with PSL Bike in Brem-sur-Mer - your bike will be brought to you directly at the campsite.
- Our prices include one vehicle per campsite pitch.
Enjoy your visit and we hope to see you soon at Les Alouettes campsite